Tuesday, June 14, 2011

home is where the heart is.

Lately I have been obsessing over interior decor. I have discovered that nothing feels better than making your house a home. I have always liked the way I have decorated my place but have never had that feeling of satisfaction until recently redoing my room. I've always wanted my home to feel like my palace. Where everything has a purpose and a story of how it got there. A place where I can sink into my deepest thoughts and let all my dreams take over reality. It should be cozy, safe and most importantly a reflection of who you are. We all work hard enough so why not put a little fantasy into the one place you can call your own. Here are some pictures that give you a quick glimps into my dream world. A moment in my mind. I hope my inspirational images inspire you to create your Shangri-La.






















In the prosess of a redoing my bedroom. Pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Im re-decorating my room as well and this gives me inspiration and ideas! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete